- Gas prices go up 12 cents /litre because Texas might get hit by a tornado? What a soulless existence it must be to be the CEO of an oil company.
- Far be it for me to advocate violence, but if said CEO were to get hit in the nards really, really hard (like spitting up blood hard), I would laugh. Oh yes, I would.
- The Atom Cougars take a two-game winning streak into Sunday morning's showdown with the unbeaten Gaitors. Time to see what we're made of!
- Young Jacob loves football, despite being stuck on the offensive line for the 2nd half of the season. He's a keeper.
- Apparently Michael Bishop may be a keeper too. Who'd a thunk it?
- Weston Dressler is a fan favourite in his first year. Where are the "experts" who wondered what Dressler had done to warrant making the team after training camp?
- Is this the best Rams team ever? No. No it is not.
- I bid a sad farewell to SportZone producer Terry Bell, who is leaving the employ of Access Communications. Could this spell the end of the line for SportZone as well?
- They sure are going through a lot of people in the production department at Access these days. Yep, they sure are.
- Are the Regina Pats going to be any good this year? I can't help feeling pessimistic. Hopefully I'm wrong.
- Now that my Court Club membership is kaput, I bit the bullet and signed up at Golds Gym today. Pray for me.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Back to some semblance of regular blogging: