The Valentine's Day episode! Because nothing says "romance" like a couple of full-figured fellas prattling on about sports. At least the guests are always solid. The show airs tonight at 6:00 and Saturday at noon on Access channel 7 (HD 70) in Regina. Here's the lineup:
Locker Talk Guests for February 14/18
Co-host: Mitchell Blair
1. The Saskatchewan Lacrosse Association is launching a new minor lacrosse league for southern Saskatchewan. Guest: Shawn Williams (SLA President).
2. A Regina football coach played a lead role in the development of a comprehensive coaching manual – the first of its kind – specifically for Canadian football. Guest: Ryan Hall (Head Coach – Campbell Collegiate).
3. Fitness File. February edition, with hosts Daniel Ince & Michelle Espino (Driven Lifestyle Group).
4. Registration is now open for the 2018 GMS Queen City Marathon. Guest: Shawn Weimer (Race Director).
5. Tickets are on sale for the 2nd annual University of Regina Rams Alumni Roast, featuring retired CFLer Chris Getzlaf. Guests: Larry Mueller & John Tokar (Rams Alumni Association).
6. The Blair Necessities. Locker Talk’s weekly sports commentary.