We're back with another new episode, after a quick one week hiatus. As per usual, the show airs tonight at 6:00 and Saturday at noon on Access channel 7 in Regina. Here's the lineup:
Locker Talk Guests for May 3/17
Co-Host: Mitchell Blair
1. The local swimming community hopes to keep more top athletes training at home via the newly-created Regina High Performance Swim Fund. Guest: Abderrahmane Tissira (U of R swim team head coach).
2. The University of Regina Rams football team held its annual spring camp this weekend, welcoming the largest recruiting class in the history of the program. Reporter: Mitchell Blair.
3. The Prairie Hockey Academy, Saskatchewan’s first Hockey Canada sports school, opens its doors this fall. Guest: Justin Simpkins (PHA President).
4. Access 7 Sports Plays of the Month.
5. Members of the local lawn bowling community breathe a collective sigh of relief, as the City of Regina reconsiders a plan to shut down the local lawn bowling greens. The club also hosts its annual open house this coming weekend. Guests: Keith Roney & Brandon Watson (Regina Lawn Bowling Club board members).
6. A preview of the 2017 Ken Goff Memorial Boxing Classic. Guest: Pat Fiacco (Regina Boxing Club VP).
7. The Blair Necessities. Locker Talk’s weekly sports commentary.