Here's the lineup for this week's show, airing tonight at 6:00 and Saturday at noon on Access channel 7 in Regina. I think we can safely say it is the finest (ie: only) one hour local sports program on the television airwaves in this town!
Locker Talk Guests for March 15/17
Co-Host: Mitchell Blair
1. A post-mortem on the 2016/17 season for the University of Regina women’s basketball team. Guest: Dave Taylor (Head Coach).
2. A preview of the 2017 Don Narcisse All-Star Football Camp. Guest: Don Narcisse (Camp Director/Rider legend).
3. Locker Talk Fitness File. March edition. With hosts Daniel Ince & Michelle Espino (Driven Lifestyle Group).
4. A post-mortem on the 2016/17 season for the University of Regina swim team. Guests: Mitchell Hebert & Eva Madar (Cougars swimmers).
5. The University of Regina Rams are getting ready for their 2017 spring camp, featuring the largest recruiting class in the program’s history. Guests: Steve Bryce (Head Coach), Nick Cross (2017 recruit – LB) & Tanner Schmekel (2017 recruit - DL).
6. The Blair Necessities. Locker Talk’s weekly sports commentary.