Here's the lineup for this week's show. We're not taping a show next week, so this will be the lineup for next week's show as well. In both cases, the show airs Wednesday night at 6:00 and Saturday at noon. Special thanks to Drew Dalby from 104.9 The Wolf for filling in while yours truly recovers from a nasty little flu bug!
Locker Talk Guests for Oct 19/16
Hosts: Mitchell Blair & Drew Dalby
1. The Thunderbirds celebrate a Regina Minor Football atom division championship. Guests: Tyler Lloyd (Head Coach), Peter Boersch (Running back), Tayen Lloyd (Defensive End) & Jaxon Skiftun (QB).
2. A preview of the national U18 women’s hockey championship tournament coming to Regina in November. Guests: Deana Gelinas (Team Sask coach) & Jenna McLean (Team Sask player).
3. Ringside. Our monthly look at what’s happening locally and globally in the sport of boxing. Guest: Frank Fiacco. (Lonsdale Boxing Club President).
4. A profile of the University of Regina women’s hockey team. Guests: Alexis Larson (Defence) & Bailey Braden (Forward).
5. The Regina Pat Canadians are riding high atop the standings in the Saskatchewan midget AAA hockey league. Guests: Darrin McKechnie (Coach), Tylor Ludwar (Defenceman) & Matthew Chekay (Forward).
6. A preview of the Monster Brawl, the annual Hallowe’en extravaganza put on by High Impact Wrestling in Regina. Guest: Shaun Moore (Wrestler – tag team champ).
7. The Blair Necessities. Mitch’s weekly sports commentary.