Here's the lineup for this week's 100th episode extravaganza! That's right, 100 episodes in the book, with (hopefully) plenty more to come. Make sure to tune in, as I'm sure the good folks at Access will spare no expense to ensure this milestone episode is packed with all the glitz and glamour this significant achievement deserves! The show airs tonight at 10:00, and Saturday at noon. Here's the lineup:
Locker Talk Guests for March 26/13
Co-Host: Mitchell Blair
1. The Fitness File. Locker Talk fitness guru Angela Yanko has some advice on how to get yourself looking your best for the upcoming shorts and t-shirt season.
2. Regina’s Harvest City Reapers celebrate a 7th straight provincial high school boys basketball championship. Guests: Joel Wells (Head Coach), Atlee Simon & Julian Apakoh (Reapers Players).
3. A preview of the 20th annual Parkinson’s Curling Classic in Regina. Guests: Brenda Kilarski & Sue Cherewyk (Organizing Committee).
4. Locker Talk correspondent Arielle Zerr joins us in studio to talk sports.
5. The Blair Necessities. Mitch’s weekly sports commentary.
And, lest I forget, today is a significant day for another pretty important reason. Happy 14th birthday, J-man! You are one amazing young man, and I am honoured to be your dad!