Here's the lineup for this week's show. It aired last night at 9 p.m., and will hit the airwaves again Saturday at noon. It's also available On Demand for Access customers.
Locker Talk Guests for January 29/13
Co-Host: Mitchell Blair
1. A profile of the University of Regina track and field team. Guests: Lex Ewen, Codey Pakula & Kelsey Bohawchewski (Cougar Athletes).
2. Have you already given up on your 2013 fitness resolutions? It’s not too late to get back on track! Guest: Dan Farthing (Level 10 Fitness).
3. Our Man Carlo. Locker Talk sports movie reviewer Carlo Palazzo is back with his thoughts on another cinematic classic. This time: Trouble with the Curve.
4. The Queen City Kinsmen Club gets set to host its annual Sports Celebrity Dinner on February 8th. Guest: Les Francis (Queen City Kinsmen).
5. University of Regina Athlete of the Month. Locker Talk reporter Arielle Zerr interviews Mitch Toupin and Kristin Slinn from the U of R cheerleading team.
7. The Blair Necessities. Mitch’s weekly sports commentary.
Be sure to mark this Saturday, February 2nd on your sports calendar. The Regina Boxing Club hosts an Olympic style boxing card at the Riddell Centre at the U of R. The first five people to send us an email win a free pair of tickets - courtesy of Locker Talk and the RBC!