- Aaron Rodgers. The Packers' quarterback is handling his first (of many?) Super Bowl experience with class and (especially during Media Day) an infinite amount of patience.
- Harvard Property Management. Granted, being booted out of my paid parking spot isn't ideal, but at least they offered me a reasonable alternative. Things could be worse.
- Regina Minor Football and the Regina Thunder. The two organizations combined forces to put on an informative coaching clinic last weekend.
- Super Bowl Media Day. Is it really necessary to ask the Packers' current quarterback 5,075 questions about the Packers' former quarterback? It's been three years. Let's all move on.
- Ontario. Seriously, when did my home province become overrun by wimps? A little snow and everything shuts down? Sad.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers. No explanation required.