Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday musings

Clear thoughts from a cloudy head:

  • The Riders are auditioning Jason Armstead as a kick returner this week. Yes, that Jason Armstead. Oh my.
  • Remember when the Riders used to regularly recycle former star players in the mid to late 90's? How'd that turn out again?
  • Seriously? Jason Armstead? Holy desperation move.
  • The atom Cougars face another stiff test tomorrow night against the Eskimos. I'd be feeling more confident if we didn't have a flu bug making its way through our team.
  • Nice of the kids to share said flu bug with the head coach. I feel blessed.
  • Mosaic Stadium. Monday, September 7 at 11:15 am. Cougars vs Badgers. You want to be there.
  • The Regina Pats went 0-3 at the WHL preseason tournament in Edmonton on the weekend. However, rookie import Michal Poletin looks like he might be a keeper.
  • Another big thumbs up for Joe, Tim and the gang at the Radio Centre. I'm loving my new universal remote and cordless phone, and loving the great deal on both even more!
  • Joe did a dandy job setting up my new blu-ray player too.
  • So, the first movie we picked to test out the blu-ray, home theater experience? Coraline. The J-man and I are wild party animals, that's for sure.
  • It's Monday and the week feels like it's already dragging. That's not a great sign.
  • Stupid flu bug.

No comments: