Okay, I'm starting to think this blogging thing and I have run our course! We'll see. In the meantime, here's the lineup for this week's edition of Locker Talk on Access 7. The show airs tonight at 9:00 and Saturday at noon.
Locker Talk Guests for September 24/13
Co-Host: Mitchell Blair
1. The Regina Red Sox have tasked former manager Scott Douglas with leading the team back to the top of the WMBL standings in 2014. Guest: Bernie Eiswirth (Red Sox General Manager).
2. The LeBoldus Golden Suns are trying to win back-to-back city 4A high school football championships. So far, so good. Guests: Blake Anaka (Running Back) & Matt Erichsen (Fullback).
3. Looking to give your young basketball player an edge on the competition? Send them to the pound. The Doggpound! Guest: Adam Huffman (Owner, Doggpound Basketball Training Academy).
4. The O’Neill Titans are gunning for a 4th straight city 3A high school football championship. Guests: Yol Piok & Kieran Forsberg (Titans Players).
5. An introduction to the new hosts of the monthly Fitness File segment on Locker Talk. Guest: Daniel Ince (Personal Trainer) & Michelle Espino (Personal Trainer/Fitness Model).
6. The Blair Necessities. Mitch’s weekly sports commentary.