Football coaching duties prevented me from joining the crew for this week's taping - sounds like a great reason for you to tune in! Thanks to Carlo Palazzo for filling in as co-host. The show airs tonight at 6:00 and Saturday at noon. Here's the lineup:
Locker Talk Guests for April 25/18
Co-hosts: Mitchell Blair & Carlo Palazzo
1. Ringside. Locker Talk’s monthly look at the world of amateur and professional boxing, with host Frank Fiacco (Lonsdale Boxing Club President).
2. Regina gets set to host the national powerlifting championships in May. Guest: Lee Powell (competitor/organizer).
3. Fitness File. April edition, with hosts Daniel Ince & Michelle Espino (Driven Lifestyle Group).
4. The Saskatchewan Sports Hall of Fame announces its 2018 class of inductees. Guest: Autumn McDowell (SSHF Communications Coordinator).
5. The Film Room. Locker Talk sports movie aficionado Carlo Palazzo offers his thoughts on another cinematic classic. This month: The Hurt Business.
6. The Regina Thunder and Regina Minor Football have launched a new spring football school for youngsters. Guests: Chris Latimer (Thunder Assistant Coach) & Danny Paskiw (RMF Head Coach).
7. The Blair Necessities. Locker Talk’s weekly sports commentary.