Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday Cheers and Jeers

My team is in the Super Bowl. How much could there possibly be to complain about?

Cheers
  • Green Bay Packers. Even if they don't beat Pittsburgh in the big game, it's been a fun ride this season.
  • Rock Creek Tap and Grill. Made my first trip there last weekend. Don't know why it's taken so long for me to get there, but I definitely enjoyed the food. Very good service as well.
  • River Heights Dry Cleaners. They did a great (and cheap!) job removing the mystery stains from my yellow oxford shirt. Thanks!
Jeers
  • The Pittsburgh Steelers. Somehow it's right that my favourite team should play my least favourite team for the championship. I may respect the Steelers organization, but I certainly don't like 'em!
  • Harvard Developments. I'm being evicted from my paid parking spot! WTF?
Do you have any Cheers and/or Jeers of your own? Fire away!

No comments: