Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday musings

Wow, where did that weekend go? Here's what is floating around in the upstairs cupboard today:

  • I survived the three hour Krav Maga level 1 test on Saturday. For a fat guy, that's a major accomplishment!
  • I chugged some pedialyte (seriously) and a protein shake afterwards, and felt just fine the next day. Go figure.
  • Hockey just ended, and tonight it's baseball evaluations for the J-man. It never ends.
  • The preceding comment should not be confused for a complaint.
  • I think I may be a Michigan State fan for the NCAA Final Four. Which of course is the kiss of death for the Spartans.
  • Milk is an excellent movie, but I admit I was creeped out watching Sean Penn and James Franco lock lips.
  • Has there ever been less optimism surrounding an upcoming Toronto Blue Jays season?
  • The Jays, the Raptors, the Leafs, the Argos. These are not good times for Toronto sports fans.
  • Any sympathy in the preceding observation was purely unintentional.
  • The new Facebook layout blows.
  • The new Gold's Gym (south) opened on the weekend. I'll reserve judgement until it's actually finished.

No comments: