- A website called www.thatsmyticket.com. Lots of cool stuff for sports fans. I picked up a birthday present for the J-man, and an early Christmas present for him as well!
- Gus Giannoutsos massage therapy. If you need to get worked over, might as well be by a sports fan like Gus!
- The Deli Llama. A new takeout restaurant a few doors down from my office on Scarth St. Five different kinds of grilled cheese sandwiches! What's not to love?
- The folks who wander around the new Walmart SuperCentre in awe, as if they're visiting Vegas. Or the moon. It's a big Walmart. Get over it.
- Whoever programs the Hits1 station on Sirius/XM. The J-man likes the music, and I swear they have a grand total of seven songs on their playlist! Repetitive much?
Okay, your turn! Oh, and I want to withdraw my criticism of Regina's Ryan Getzlaf from earlier in the week. He has been absolutely money in Team Canada's last two games! I'd like to take credit for the dramatic improvement, but let's get serious...