- TR Sales - Roy's a heck of a good (and honest!) mechanic. Which, as far as I'm concerned, means he's worth his weight in gold.
- Family Foot Clinic - Doctor Deiana is a great guy, and he definitely knows his stuff.
- City of Regina - considering the amount of snow we got this week, it's hard to be unhappy with the snow removal service. Granted, the residential streets are a mess, but they're getting there.
- Western Pizza (Broadway Ave.) - I had a really pathetic excuse for a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch there yesterday.
- Car dealerships. 44 dollars for a replacement gas cap! Wow. I wonder what the mark-up is on that one?
So, who's on your naughty/nice list this week?